Share Kinetic Groove with your friends!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday 1 March 2009

Oi, Twit Features!















After hearing about "Twitter" I thought I should check it out, so I signed up on their site and I must say, i'm slowly being taken in by it! At first I couldn't really get in to it and didn't really want to let on "too much", however after viewing some peoples twitter pages I did and have found myself putting random updates. Why? Why not! To an extent its quite interesting following what someone does, e.g. your favourite producer or DJ, especially when their on tour. On the other hand reading about what Jonathan Ross (Wossy) is doing every 5 minutes can get quite boring.

As the eagle eyed of you will have seen there is a twitter section on this blog that gives you updates of whats going on with me and the label, so if you're in to Twitter - feel free to become a "follower", my Twitter ID is "stefankgroove". Personally I think its going to be quite a cool way to keep you all updated with what's going on etc

Don't worry, i'll be keeping it "old school" and updating the blog like this too (when does something become "old school"?)

Thanks for your support!

Stefan X
Kinetic Groove

No comments: